I'm attempting to work my way through an incredibly painful movie at the moment (two words: Stephen Baldwin), and looking for any excuse to put the thing on pause; so I thought I'd check through the referrer logs and see what search strings had been bringing people to World O' Crap lately:
1. he yelled stop sex tube: Meanwhile, in the midnight hour, she cried more, more more. Finally, we had to call the manager.
2. miley cyrus thicke erection: I already know way more about Miley Cyrus that I ever wanted to, and yet, oddly, I still can't speak to her girth.
3. amancipation approxipation: Go home, Abe Lincoln. You’re drunk.
4. court jester face: When your "O Face" isn't enough, add motley and a cap with jingly bells to really make your orgasm convincing.
5. milf in clear bath water: Man, Starkist is really cutting corners. I remember when milfs were canned in spring water like albacore.
6. nazi posters that make people vote: Fox News continues searching for that one effective gimmick to mobilize the base.
7. naked chick looking into fridge: where she will presumably find her dead superhero boyfriend. Don't you just hate that old comic book trope?
8. Two consecutive search keywords:
a. monster horse cock in ass
b. super large shoehorn
Yahoo! Answers comes through again!
9. inflatable pony: Because it's lonely being a Bronie.
10. handjob in curlers: Yeah, Honey, thanks for going all out on my birthday.